Satchel for iPhone $9.99
Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch devices connected to the internet via EDGE, 3G, or WiFi. Requires iPhone 2.0 Software Update.
Have questions about Satchel for iPhone? Find answers at the Satchel for iPhone Frequently Asked Questions page!
Follow us on Twitter to be notified of the latest Satchel updates!
37Signals/Basecamp has retired Backpack, and is no longer allowing users to create new Backpack accounts. Satchel will continue to work for those that still have Backpack accounts, but you cannot use Satchel if you do not have a pre-existing Backpack account.
Bring the popular and critically-acclaimed productivity service Backpack everywhere with you on iPhone or iPod touch! Satchel for iPhone gives you the ease of use and functionality of Backpack, no matter how far you are from your computer!
Satchel is better than ever with v.1.3, now available at the App Store! Upgrade today!
Satchel makes it easy to interact with your Backpack account, and includes the following robust features:
- Create and edit all of your Backpack pages.
- Manage and edit your Backpack notes.
- View all of your attached Backpack images.
- Add and edit reminders.
- Write new journal entires, and update your current Backpack status.
- Edit your Backpack items offline and update them all at once when you're back online.
- Apply and edit page tags.
- Peruse attached files.
- Manage multiple Backpack accounts.
- And much, much more!
View all of your pages in alphabetical order, or sort them based by tags!
Quickly peruse and access all lists, notes and images for each page.
Toggle, edit and add list items just as easily as you would in Backpack!
Browse your Backpack calendars and create new calendar events!
Satchel will automatically keep tabs on your Backpack reminders too! Need to edit, or create a reminder? No problem!
Search your pages for a specific phrase or tag!
Want tips on how to become a more productive Backpack & Satchel user? Check out Web Worker Daily's 10 Ways to Be Productive with Backpack article!
Have more questions about Satchel for iPhone? Check out our Satchel for iPhone Frequently Asked Questions page or email us at email@example.com!
Reviews for Satchel for iPhone:
- v.1.35 - Current release version. Released on December 17, 2010. This version adds support for calendar notes, and also fixes a authentication bug that occurred due to recent Backpack changes.
- v.1.33 - Released on August 12, 2010. This version features minor bug fixes.
- v.1.32 - Released on July 12, 2010. This version fixes a calendar and attachment download bug, and adds high-resolution images for iPhone 4 devices.
- v.1.31 - Released on June 27, 2010. This version adds iOS 4 support, updated graphics for iPhone 4, and fixed several calendar-based event issues.
- v.1.23 - Released on January 05, 2010. This version adds support for the new 37signals login system.
- v.1.22 - Released on December 15, 2009. This version adds support for the new Backpack authentication method.
- v.1.21 - Released on August 07, 2009. This version features minor markdown tweaks, improved support for attached files, and minor bug fixes.
- v.1.2 - Released on June 24, 2009. This version includes improved multi-account management, refined image handling, better Markdown support, improved performance and miscellaneous bug fixes and tweaks.
- v.1.11 - Released on May 13, 2009. This version features improved Journal support, better editing of reminders, interface tweaks and minor bug fixes.
- v.1.1 - Released on April 28, 2009. This version adds calendar support, improves large file and image support, and fixes a number of bugs.
- v.1.0 - Released on April 06, 2009.